[OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:03:24 +0000
Like my old, sometimes royal PITA TR-6, the Rega is a keeper, although it too
is a PITA when it comes to height adjustments.

And as a bit of a caveat on my European gear rant, I will have to admit that my
Uher (German) recorders are all working just fine.  I still hate those DIN
connectors, though.

Walt

--SNIP--

>And if you ever decide to pour beer anywhere near that Rega Tonearm, just think
>twice and pop it in the post to me instead ! (The tonearm, not the beer
> ... though now I think about it ...).

--SNIP--