[OM] Re: The squeaky wheel get the oil

Subject: [OM] Re: The squeaky wheel get the oil
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
> Then there's the issue of "anti-shake" which I have come to
> regard very kindly.

I've been noodling this over in my mind and will state that as
good and as nice as variations of anti-shake/image stabilization
is, I question the need of it on all cameras or lenses.

I'm thinking that having the A1 might be all that's necessary.
A high-quality DSLR, such as the Olympus E-system might not be
out of the question.

We'll see what's available by this time next year.

AG-Schnozz