[OM] Re: [way OT} Scott Gomez and Bill Barber

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT} Scott Gomez and Bill Barber
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:10:44 -0700
Because it's the other, much less erudite and charismatic Scott Gomez
that plays for the Devils, not me. Although sometimes I get email some
hopeful, but benighted, internet denizen hopes they are sending to him.
The possibilities for smart-assed responses are mind-boggling, but I
have so far been kind.

The only secret life I am leading will have to wait for my memoirs. 8-O

---
Scott