[OM] Re: The squeaky wheel get the oil

Subject: [OM] Re: The squeaky wheel get the oil
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:36:32 -0700
At 02:03 PM 4/12/2004 -0400, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>I just returned from the mailbox carrying a small package labeled as
>being from "OAI" (Hmmmm. Who is that I wondered)

I think what *we* should do (ahem), is to have a list of fence sitters
(e.g. me, and ah, me) and you will send the adapter to the first one on the
list. If within 2 weeks, they do not get the E-1, then they have to pass
the adapter onto the next person on the list.

Now of course, the said person who gets the E-1 will get an adapter
themselves, so they will pass on their new adapter when they get it, to
this pool of fence sitters, and so on and so forth.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)