[OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:29:07 -0700
That might not work I had a 25in sharp that I bought in 88 had water, milk
and beer spilled in at various times I had to remove some of the circuit
boards and clean them off but once it dried off it still worked.  That TV
lasted until 12 years and they were not normal years the last 5 years it
was in our bedroom where My wife cannot sleep unless the TVs on so it was
on at least 10 hours a day.  I as type am watching a 32 inch sharp in the
living room and My wife is watching a 25 in the bedroom yes a sharp. I also
have two Sharp VCRs in house.  Their stuff seems to last and that TV you
have my Grandparents had one and it was still working after 10 years when
it was stolen.
John Gettis

> Oh, what the hell.  I'm going to pour the rest of this beer in the back
of the old Sharp, turn it on and toast its send-off.