[OM] Re: OM707/35-70AFocus & 135mmF2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: OM707/35-70AFocus & 135mmF2.8
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:03:09 +1000
No bargains there - I've got an OM 707 sitting on mydesk here that
you can have for less than $200 - with the zoom AND the 50mm and the
flash handle!
The 135mm2.8 is a good lens but its value has dropped - not worth too much now.
Incidentally, everytime I try to check out your personal comkal URL,
I get a 'this document has no data' rejection message. (Netscape 7 on
a Mac).
AndrewF

--
http://www.pbase.com/afildes