[OM] Re: zuiko 200/5 on bay

Subject: [OM] Re: zuiko 200/5 on bay
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:23:35 -0400
I sold a silver nose single coated version last month for $115.

The example shown in this auction is the black nose single coated version.
It has the bonus of the case as well.

I have seen the rare almost mythic black nose Multi Coated version just once
on the 'bay. If I recall correctly it was boxed as well and made $175.

It is a fun sized lens but I found it hard to focus (being slow at f5). I
liked the size but figured it wasn't going to get easier to focus for me. It
is now happy back in Japan with esuike7. I have just the f4 version now.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Guillaume Malod
<http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3809745771&category=12876>
i believe someone wanted one of those. though i have no idea what price
it should fetch.
gm