[OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:11:10 +0000
It was an LED, bright green, if memory serves, since I haven't seen it in quite
a while.  I leave my gear on all the time, and the glow from the LEDs on the CD
and DVD players, the FM tuner, the cable BOX, VCR, etc., are always there,
along with all the little "power on" lights.  No two are the same color, so at
night that corner looks like Christmas.  Now, if I could just break our oldest
cat from sleeping on the top McCormack power amp.

Walt