[OM] Re: Little 'ol Zuikos vs. big ol' Tamrons

Subject: [OM] Re: Little 'ol Zuikos vs. big ol' Tamrons
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:01:47 -0600
Wildlife huh.....  That means different things to different people. Could it
have been the neighbor girl in a bikini???  This reminds me of some pictures
I took of a middle aged lady in a very small bikini years ago. She was very
drunk and was rolling around in about two inches of dry dust next to some
trees. I'll have to see if I can find those. LOL  /jmac