[OM] OM-3Ti - The Holy Grail of OMs

Subject: [OM] OM-3Ti - The Holy Grail of OMs
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
Seeing that $2,700 OM-3Ti listed up on Oboy sure got me
drooling.  I'd consider paying half that much for a NIB and
consider it the very last film camera I'd ever buy for the rest
of my life.

That is the prettiest SLR in the world.

Just think.  Compared to digital flash-in-the-pans that are
out-of-date in mere months, as long as film is being
manufactured, it'll never get any more out-of-date than it
already is.  In fact, if history is any indication, it should
become more viable in about 10 years.

To all of you equipment junkies with multiple 3Ti bodies in your
kit--I'm jealous.  I'd just settle for a second fully
functioning OM body.

SAY WHAT?  The Schnozz is only using one OM body?  Well, yes,
the OM-4 needs another brake job so I restrict it to slow-speed
tripod work.  Meanwhile, the OM-2S continues to perform like a
champ.

AG-alms for the poor-Schnozz

ps. Ok, not entirely fair. I do have an IS-3, M*n*lt* A1, Crown Graphic,...