[OM] Re: sticky shutter

Subject: [OM] Re: sticky shutter
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:25:39 -0600
OK One more question.
I now apparently have three OM 10 parts bodies. :>(
I'm pretty sure the shutters are fine on the other two one has a dead circut
and the other has a glitch in the meter, when you move the aperture ring on the
lens,
from f4 to f5.6 the meter indicator will jump three stops instead of one.
anyway I was thinking of trying to piece together one good unit from the three.
would it be easier to swap the good circut, or swap the shutter, or are either
of these
viable options, I am somewhat handy with fixing things like this, I think the
unit with the
glitch in the shutter is a newer model, I will have to check the ser #.
thanx
Carlos