[OM] Re: 350mm on Ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: 350mm on Ebay
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:22:22 +1000 (EST)
Hi Michael

>Has anyone seen this on Ebay?
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3803561332
>http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3344&item=3809557514

The photos look to be the same, though one image has "Created by
ImageGear, AccuSoft Corp" in it, which increases the image size.
The image with this on is the one on the current auction. (breitling_exclusives)

>I purchased the first lens listed (it is a beauty) and was suprised to see
>the second listing.  I have asked the seller to see the second lens listed,
>as I live in Sydney, and as yet have received no reply.  I think something
>is not right.  Should I advise Ebay?

Does this mean you have not received the lens ?
Or your just curious about physically seeing the second lens, ie you
suspect it might not be as in the photo ? It does tick me off when someone
uses someone elses photo of an item, even with permission, as it cant be
a true and accurate depiction. Must say, you got a bargain didnt you :)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/