[OM] Re: polarizer with 21/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: polarizer with 21/3.5
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Walt,

I could also go up to a 72mm if needed since I have a
polarizer in that size as well that I use on the
Series I 90-180.  I was hoping the 49-55mm setup would
fit under the clamp-on rubber lens hood for the
21/3.5.  I guess I'll know for sure when the lens and
hood arrive... hurry Gord, put that lens in the mail.
:)

Richard