[OM] Re: (OT) Another scanner question

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Another scanner question
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:30:46 +0100
Hi Zuiks.

I've got a quick question for John Duggan or anyone else who is in a
position to answer if you don't mind.

You mentioned earlier that you were getting the Minolta Dual IV.  I'm in a
similar financial position - after recently moving house I'm now having my
salary paid directly to B&Q for the forseeable future - and can only lust
after the Dimage Scan Elite 5400.  Like yourself I was looking to get the
Dual IV so I'd be interested to know what you think of it.

Cheers for the help.

Jason.

BNP Paribas Private Bank London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Fund Services UK Limited is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.