[OM] Re: Camedia

Subject: [OM] Re: Camedia
From: edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:18:45 -0400
Yes, I am aware of the 5060 capture modes.  For me, RAW is pretty much a
must-have for those times I DO need the highest quality file and
post-processing.  The attraction of the Kodak, though is the 10x optical
zoom; and it's from Schneider, to boot.  I do like the 5060 for build
quality, wide-angle capability and the LCD screen arrangement.

Earl