[OM] Re: Hunstanton #3

Subject: [OM] Re: Hunstanton #3
From: "Carlos Martinez" <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:20:40 -0600

There was a bike rally here in Alamogordo NM a while back,
adn Sunday afternoon we went to eat lunch and there were a few bikes
at the restaraunt one had what we first thought to be a stuffed dog on the
back of the bike,
as we got closer it growled at my son. it was a small dog wearing a leather
jacket and goggles,
the next day while driving at work, I saw the same bike leaving town with
the dog riding on his spot,
wearing the leather jacket, goggles, and now a mini helmet, I didn't have my
camera with me either
time, unfortunately but it was the funniest thing I had seen in quite a
while

Carlos