[OM] Re: OT Three - phase mains

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Three - phase mains
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:34:38 +0000
When I was young whippersnapper of five or six, my father was doing some
electrical wiring in one of our barns, and I, of course, "helped."  He tried to
explain electricity to me in terms a child could understand, saying that it
flowed through the wires kind of like water through a pipe.  I remember that
for years thereafter whenever I saw a light fixture with a bulb missing, I was
concerned that the stuff might drip out and electrocute me.  And I don't know
much more today, although I did manage to wire our basement when we finished it
off.

Is that smoke I smell?

Walt