[OM] Re: A few more pages from the journal - *** warning not forthr zuik

Subject: [OM] Re: A few more pages from the journal - *** warning not forthr zuiko purist ***
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:18:43 -0400
Hi Wayne:

In my monitor i see the "chack, cabin, wooden construction" to have a  very
nice tonality and contrast. So are the flowers on the top and the bottom
part but right at the center tonality seems to fade or become washed and I
was wondering if light struck the lens (flare) or it was the scanner's light
to bright in the center....
Don't mean to be picky or critique. I love the picture a lot.

peace

David