[OM] Re: Authenticity

Subject: [OM] Re: Authenticity
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:49:00 -0700
At 07:38 PM 4/17/2004 +0100, Graham Battison wrote:

>No one at the link below (how they got hold of it is a mystery) is a
>believer but my garden sign shot is absolutely genuine
>

>http://www.snopes.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/60/t/000595.html

Ah, the Perils of "Experts." I hope the situation doesn't get out of hand
and you get harassed by all the experts who will prove to you that you have
faked it. Fortunately, since you shot film, you can have someone
authenticate the shot :-) (I know one can fake a neg, but...)

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)