[OM] Re: Strap Wrench for un-sticking stacked filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Strap Wrench for un-sticking stacked filters
From: edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:38:45 -0400
On Saturday 17 April 2004 17:08, you wrote:
> I have no problem with your political rant, Earl, but I bet you paid
> only a pittance for that tool!  Probably about half or a third of what
> it would have cost on this side of the Pond.... :-(
>
> On the other hand, I am glad that you are happy with British
> workmanship ;-)
>
> Chris

Aside from "The Prince of Darkness" (Lucas), I appreciate most British
workmanship.  While not truly British, the workmanship of those who toil to
make "The Water of Life" on Islay, in the Highlands and even the Lowlands,
have my utmost respect and gratitude.  Methinks a wee dram about now is
called for...

Earl