[OM] Re: FS: OM-PC, 200/4, more (repost)

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM-PC, 200/4, more (repost)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:56:34 -0700
on 4/16/04 6:11 PM, GMcGrath@xxxxxxx at GMcGrath@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Just wanted to put this in front of the list before I put these items up for
> auction. I guess it's the enabler in me coming out, but I've got a few more
> items for sale. All these are duplicates for me, I'm not bailing out! I've got
> an OM-PC that works fine but is in user cosmetic shape, Zuiko 200/4 in very
> good condition, a "cult classic" Vivitar 135/2.8 Close Focus, and a Tokina
> "it's
> not a twin to the Oly" 35-105 for sale. More details, pics, and prices at:
> http://hometown.aol.com/gmcgpictures/index.html.
> Thanks for looking!
> Greg

I want to reinforce Greg on one of these items... I have the 'Cult Classic'
Vivitar Close Focusing 135/2.8 lens, and its very good. I haven't compared
it with a dedicated macro lens, but it goes from infinity to 1:2 without any
add-ons, gives a great working distance even at 1:2, and isn't much larger
than a typical aftermarket 135/2.8 lens. I don't know what Greg expects to
get for this one, but its a good lens to carry if you want to cover a lot of
range with one well made and good handling lens.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...