[OM] Does anyone recognize this old time film mailer

Subject: [OM] Does anyone recognize this old time film mailer
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:34:02 -0400
While cleaning out my mother in law's house I came across this older film
mailer.

Click here to see it:  http://home.mindspring.com/~gmteller/id6.html

Can anyone tell me anything about it?  Here's what I've figured out from
what's printed or not printed on it.

There are no zip codes with the lab addresses.  That means it pre-dates
7/1/63 when zip codes began.

First class postage was 10 cents.  Assuming mailer and roll of film weigh
two ounces would date it to early 1963.  Postal rates went to 5 cents per
ounce on 1/7/63.

The bag is cotton and has a string tie.  The bottom of the bag is stitched
to the mailing label.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

OM content:  I might send in a roll shot with my OM-1N if this outfit still
exists.  NOT!

Thanks,

Gary