[OM] Re: OT Epson Scanner Queue

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Epson Scanner Queue
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:51:22 +1000
G'day Moose,

I have the Epson Perfection 2450 scanner, forerunner to the 3200. Scanning
multiple colour negs, up to 12 at one time, seems to be OK with the device's
TWAIN driver. However, if I want to scan   12 B&W negs (in two strips of six
as for colour) the wretched thing spits the dummy and I'm lucky to get two
or  three scanned. Do you or anyone else on the list have any experience
with this phenomenon and is there a fix?

John,
Sydney, Oz.