[OM] Re: FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, r

Subject: [OM] Re: FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, roll film stage
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:27:34 +0000
Bill,

You apparently have not been reading -- or if you have, certainly not heeding
-- my recent posts regarding the 300/4.5 and 400/6.3 Zuikos.  Of course, wooded
and hilly terrain over which one may need to bound in search of wildlife there
in the largely barren flatlands surrounding Houston is probably not a concern.

I sincerely hope you will be happy with the E-1.  I'm at least, and I do mean
"at least," 18 months to two years away from going digital, even in a
half-assed way, except for the little Olympus C-2000 Z.  That's why I just
bought the Minolta 5400 scanner.

As for the stuff you're unloading, you're offering it at good prices, and I
couldn't possibly recommend the 135/4.5 Macro more highly to anybody who does
or intends to do any sort of serious macro work.  It's my most-used macro lens,
probably 2 or 3X the 90/2.

Walt

> Pre-ebay sale, offered with money back guarantee if not satisfied upon
> receipt, flat $10 shipping/insurance on any item or combination of items.
> Pictures available on request.

--SNIP--