[OM] Re: FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, r

Subject: [OM] Re: FS- Olympus Auto Bellows, double cable release, slide copier, ro...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:02:21 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/2004 3:28:08 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:
As for the stuff you're unloading, you're offering it at good prices, and I
couldn't possibly recommend the 135/4.5 Macro more highly to anybody who does
or intends to do any sort of serious macro work.  It's my most-used macro lens,
probably 2 or 3X the 90/2.

Walt, I have been reading your posts and I know I'll probably regret selling
both the 300mm & 400mm Zuikos.  I had about decided to keep the 300mm and may
still do it if some of the other gear finds new homes.  It is a sweet, light,
long lens.  The thing which might keep be in the selling mode is that I
usually work from a tripod.

The 135mm f4.5 is everything you say it is and I agree with the amount of
use.  It is interesting that I have two of these and both have a tiny bit of
oil
on their aperture blades.  I was ready to send both in and our friend in
Dallas, said if it ain't broke don't fix it and I didn't.

Bill Barber