[OM] Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8
From: "Dado dela Cruz" <dado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:44:57 +0800
Hi Skip,
I'm not very familiar with the E-1. Unlike the conventional SLR where you
are guided by the focusing aids like the "split image". In the case of this
digital camera, did you merely look at the LCD screen while focusing your
135 lens. Is there an aid to focusing manually for digital SLR like the E-1?
Thanks,
Dado