[OM] Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:18:13 -0500
Yes, I agree that some PP work could improve most of the pictures, but what you
saw was straight out of the camera:

Sharpness +2
Color Saturation +CM2 (G)
Contrast 0
Color Space: Adobe RGB
WB: Auto
SHQ JPG file capture mode

I know some people working at Sharpness of +3 or +4.  I haven't decided to go
that far yet.

I'd also probably warm up the pictures a bit if I worked on them or set the WB
differently.

Skip