[OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!

Subject: [OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:30:34 +0100
The symptoms sound very very familiar Walt, and the solution is what I would
have been lloking for these past twenty years, ahd I only known it existed.

But there is one big problem for me to understand before I can apply your
experience...

What is baseball? Is it something you keep in the trunk of a SUV?

;-)

Piers