[OM] Re: How to batter your OM

Subject: [OM] Re: How to batter your OM
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:43:01 +0100

Hey, it seems that while I was struggeling to defeat creeping senility, Gord
 could pull out the exact text I was thinking of. Thanks, Gord, it's now
 part of my permanent collection ;) Definitely worth a read....classified as
 horror-stories for OM-lovers.

--thomas

"Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
was written successfully