[OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: honest vendors and feedback
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:19:17 +0100
I expect that he is within an hour's drive for me Ian.  Why not mention
that to him and ask him if he would like me to visit him to discuss his
poor trading record (with you at least).

Just to be clear, I would not visit him to harass him, but it might
help his concentration ...

Chris

On 19 Apr 2004, at 17:52, Ian Manners wrote:

> ok, I think I've been fair to this guy, Its Tuesday morning here
> in Australia and he still hasnt said anything about my returning
> the item, were as on the auction page he states that I can
> return in 7 days, which is today.....
>
> I think I've just done my money.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3806536091
>
> I dont know if he is on the list, and I know he can receive email from
> me,
> and I received his emails ok.
>
> His OM Camera shop is looking very bare as well :-(
>
> Guess its time to do something about it.

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126