[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:03:52 -0500
Evan,
        I'm very partial to my Domke (Fx3 I think). It's the perfect size
and comfort for what I usually carry. Unlike other bags I've had, I find it
very easy to grab items from it while on the go. Last but not least it
doesn't look very expensive and being "dun" colored (which I've learned from
this List means Sh-t) it doesn't seem to draw much attention. Still smells
OK.

Charlie