[OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)

Subject: [OM] Re: repainting/repairing paint work on a om3 (black)
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:54:24 +0100

Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully
> Ah ha!  Another potential member of the London ZA club.  When shall we
> arrange to wander aimlessly around London again, ending up at a pub
> with decent beer and a little food?
>
> Well we do take some photos now and then ;-)

Ya' know, I end upin London quite often. Does your local ZA branch accepts
 visitors from out of town?

Not being british, I'd probably settle for a little beer and decent food,
 though -- all the while shooting Zuikos and sharing war-stories, of
 course....

--thomas

 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"