[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:34:45 EDT
Rob,

I've got a Tamrac 469 that would probably fit the bill. It has a
messenger-style profile with an exterior pouch for the computer. The slightly
smaller 467
carries the computer inside the main compartment, taking up some of the camera
space that the 469 has. The 469 will accommodate a slightly larger computer
than the 467. You can really load the 469 up. With two OM-4s, several lenses,
film, other camera accessories, and my Dell 4100 with its transformer, my bag
weighs 22 pounds. It will fit into a standard overhead compartment. Here's a
link to their Web site:
http://www.tamrac.com/469.htm

Tamrac makes several bags in various configurations that will hold computers
and camera gear, including messenger bags, backpacks, and rolling cases.

HTH,
Greg