[OM] Re: bags

Subject: [OM] Re: bags
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:04:19 -0400
I've got a lot of bags, always in search of the perfect one. Along with a Canon
briefcase type (big side opens, not the top) that I use for my commercial work,
where I don't carry it on my shoulder like a photojournalist, and the giant
Lowepro, and the two Lowepro belt packs, I have two new ones that are perfect
for travel. One is a Tenba P211N. No room for a laptop, but I think there is a
similar model with a pocket in back for a laptop. This is my larger travel bag.
It doesn't scream out "steal me first."

The second is new, a Domke F5XB. Brother Gries and I got one about the same
time, and I'm happy. It will hold an OM and two to four lenses, and also
doesn't look like expensive cameras live here.

Yes, i'm a bag-o-holic.

Bill Pearce

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.