[OM] Re: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Airline Travel Bags
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:14:09 -0700
I have the LowePro MiniTrekker, too, and it works well for a lot of
applications, including fitting in the overhead compartment in an
airliner. I can get my 1D, 28-135, 70-200/2.8L, and 100-400L, plus
battery charger, two teleconvertors, and spare batteries in the main
compartment, and my blower bulb, flash in the front compartment,
which as Winsor said, is quite roomy; so I am sure you can get a lot
of compact OM equipment in one. There's no padded laptop compartment,
though. Tamrac and Tenba make "digital" bags that have compartments
for the laptop. But I think the bag you want is this:

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/trekking/computrekkeraw.htm

LowePro also makes a rollaboard camera case that is about the size of
an overhead compartment legal suitcase that looks quite nice.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!