[OM] Re: Leica shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Leica shots
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:44:11 -0700
on 4/18/04 4:35 PM, David Cochran at cochran@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK....poll time...Zuikoholics...How many own Leicas?
>
> I have a Leica IIIf with 50mm (5cm) Summitar f2
>

> peace
>
> David

Me... although they don't get out much. I think the 'feel' of the Leica is
very similar to the feel of the OM's... well, its different but similar. Am
I making any sense here? Small, easy to hand, swift to use, precise in
action and sound, good 'touch' for the all the senses. I suspect that a fair
number of listers have an old Leica around or in their past...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

And really no Leica money...!