[OM] Re: Authenticity

Subject: [OM] Re: Authenticity
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:16:49 +1000
So we're all agreed then? - the lister formerly known as Graham is
actually a committee somewhere in the Midlands? No individual can get
that many good shots in so short a time and if you look veeeery closely
at the edges of some of them you can see the barest hint of a shadow of
one of the other committee members taking duplicate shots and the light
is coming from several directions and the name Battison sounds very
like an Oz aboriginal word meaning 'we are many' ....anyone checked to
see if he's wearing shoes?
AndrewF

http://www.pbase/afildes