[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags -- Thanks! plus Oz Kit

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags -- Thanks! plus Oz Kit
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:30:56 -0700
Wow Rob, it sounds like the wife and kid are going on vacation and
you're the porter :>)  Why not take the 75~150 and leave the 80, 50 and
180 at home? I also see you are taking a Giotto head. Which one? How do
you like it? Does it tend to pull one way or the other when you lock it
down? I'm also interested in the stereo realist. I picked up one along
with a Kodak stereo camera and with the viewers etc. at a garage sale
but have never tried it. maybe i ought to dig it out. What film do you
use? Where do you develope it?

mike