[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:28:38 -0700
on 4/20/04 11:00 AM, Winsor Crosby at wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Your weapon is rather creative. Certainly people are considering that
> it would be better to go down fighting than sitting passively and
> abetting the next terrorist act.
>

> Winsor
> Long Beach, California
> USA

The next round of terrorist hijackers will either have to (a few at a time)
disable -everyone- on the plane or they will all be bloody pulp when the
plane lands... Given the universal knowledge of what happened, I for one
won't be sitting in my seat if some (insert your favorite paragraph of
profanity here...) tries to disrupt my flight. Out of the 100+ passengers on
the typical flight, how many do you think a handful of hijackers will be
able to disable...? It will wind up like those poor sods who get trampled at
the soccer riots... there will just be jelly on the cabin floor, and I for
one won't be a bit sorry.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...