[OM] Re: Swedish visitor to UK, was E*bayuser olympususa

Subject: [OM] Re: Swedish visitor to UK, was E*bayuser olympususa
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:54:15 +0100
...and Sweden's even quite cheap in comparison to Norway!  I found the
only way to spend money there and not start hyperventilating was to
pretend the exchange rate was about 50 Kroner to the pound instead of
only 12.

So when's everyone coming to London anyway?  Johan and Thomas and anyone
else, let us know.  It would be good to have another London Olympus
gathering soon.

Roger