[OM] Inaccurate *bay descriptions

Subject: [OM] Inaccurate *bay descriptions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:01:56 +0100
What I thought I had bought:
        Olympus CM2 (well that's what they said!) with 50/1.8
        Vivitar MC Tele Converter 2x-21
        WEP Auto Kinotelex 2xWMC
        RMC Tokina 100-300/5
        2 Flashguns, make unknown
        Leitz BOOWU copy stand
        Lens cases and camera case, filters and cable release

What I got that I didn't expect
        The OM-2 is very clean internally, though scuffed around the strap
rings
        The Tokina's only 'fault' was a thumbprint of the front element
        The OM-2 has Shoe 2
        One of the flashguns is a QA310 _with_ TTL autocord
        The other flashgun is a T20
        2x OM eyecup 2
        2x OM3/4 battery/motor caps
        1x OM3/4 TTL cap
        Compartment Case S
        And the various filters and closeup lenses

I'm not unhappy with the USD150 'invested', and I think the seller was happy
to get the only bid at the very last moment!

Much of it will be headed right back where it came from, item by item, since
everytihng looks to be A-OK.  If you are interested in any of it, drop me an
email off-list.

Piers