[OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions
From: boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:18:23 +1000
Walt... I can here the cry now!!! I have printed a number of images at 12x8"
Every single person has said that they can not believe the sharpness and
detail in the prints!
Have fun with your new toy!
Cheers Adam
PS I have only just started to use the manual focus my self now! I have gone
back to a number of slides that looked slightly unsharp in print. On the
second scanning the sharpness and detail has improved amazingly!

The