[OM] Re: OLYMPUS 49MM SHADE WITH POWER BOOSTER CELL

Subject: [OM] Re: OLYMPUS 49MM SHADE WITH POWER BOOSTER CELL
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:38:02 +0000
At the risk of being charged with the offense of one-upmanship, I've got a 1939
Weston Master, without roman numeral, that works perfectly.  I think it has
spent most of the past 65 years in the original box, which is where it was when
I found it, so it apparently has had little use.

Walt

--
Everybody thinks they have a sense
of humor -- even people who don't.