[OM] Re: OM] Focusing (Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM] Focusing (Re: First OM-E-1 photos 135/2.8)
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:12:16 -0700
The FS-2 finder appears to me to be too cluttered for easy use in the
field, Chuck, much the same as the old grid-etched Beattie screen. John H's
"thirds system" scheme would be the ticket. Wish he'd announce same.

I notice the B&H price for the standard E-1 kit is still somewhat out of
line with the street. Wonder when they'll come around.

I've been gone for a couple weeks. Has anyone posted a batch of real-world
images made with that 100-400mm zoom?

Tris