[OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:23:47 EDT
Skip,
Very nice shots indeed. So much for problems when trying to use an old manual
focus Zuiko, eh?.....I wondered how bright the lighting was, in these and the
soccer shots. Was the soccer day very overcast? The colors seem a little
'cool'  (at least on my monitor) for my taste. I do generally like punchier
colors, so the 'problem' may certainly be me.

George

More E-1 shots, this time with the Zuiko 90/2 Macro.

http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/gallery/103957/1/3666893

All shots from a tripod, natural light, f/2.0 or f/5.6 (see caption above
each picture)

In short, it works very nicely and I may just hunt for a 50/2 Zuiko instead
of buyin a 50/2 Digital Zuiko.

Skip