[OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:53:36 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/04 12:34:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I wish that I'd kept the 135/4.5 + Auto-Tube and the 50/2 now

Skip, you should know better than say something like that around this group
of enablers.  I still have the 135mm f4.5 available and now have the proper
hood on its way to me.  Maybe when I list it on ebay, someone who has been
crying
for a hood for their 90mm will buy the lens to get the hood for which they
are looking.  They will be blown away by the little extra that comes with it.
heck of a lens that 135mm f4.5.

Your earlier post this morning suggested you might try to find another 50mm
f2 rather than getting the one for the E-1.  I'd be interested to know why,
given the auto focus feature, lighter weight and optics designed for the E-1.

Has anyone out there with a E-1 tried it out with the bellows, auto extension
tubes or other specialized macro gear for the OM?  If so, what has the
results been?

I email Olympus this morning and essentially told them is they would
guarantee I would get an adapter for using my OM lenses with the E-1, I would
buy an
E-1.  Being an old poker player, I hope they call my hand and send me one or
assure me it will be forthcoming.

Bill Barber