[OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 with 90/2 Zuiko Macro - gallery shots
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:54:10 -0500
>Has anyone out there with a E-1 tried it out with the bellows, auto extension
>tubes or other specialized macro gear for the OM?  If so, what has the
>results been?

There's no reason that it wouldn't work, but any automation in the tubes is
wasted, as the OM lenses are all used in stop-down mode.  I predict that the
results on an E-1 will be just a good as they were with an OM.

>I email Olympus this morning and essentially told them is they would
>guarantee I would get an adapter for using my OM lenses with the E-1, I would
>buy an
>E-1.  Being an old poker player, I hope they call my hand and send me one or
>assure me it will be forthcoming.

You should also call Olympus America and start a "case file".  Ask for the
E-System tech support line.