[OM] Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?

Subject: [OM] Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:57:17 -0500
Yep, the big boys like the D2H or 1D or 1Ds are all supremely large and
blubous, but they are still very, very capable machines.  Look at the Fuji S2
or Kodak DCS cameras....supremely ugliness, but still great cameras.

And great design doesn't generate great results - look at the Contax N
digital.....great looker, horrible camera to use.

Skip