[OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:03:41 EDT
Sorry, Jim. I was unaware that there were other kinds of camera besides
Olympus... ;-)

I'm using the Zuiko 20mm macro (which is designed for use with the
autobellows) and I have the E-1 set to manual focus.

It turns out I was making some miskake.  I should have known because the
results I was getting made no sense. The captured images were not consistent
with
what I was seeing in the viewfinder.  I did a few more test shots last night
and what I got was consistent with the viewfinder and with my OM body results.
The images are not nearly as sharp as what I get with the Zuiko Digital 50mm
macro lens but they're easily good enough for web publishing and small prints
and  I can't shoot anything nearly this small with the 50mm macro.

When I get a chance I'll post a link to some images.

Scott

In a message dated 4/23/2004 8:23:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,