[OM] Re: Skipping out on work & going birding. The Kit.

Subject: [OM] Re: Skipping out on work & going birding. The Kit.
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
Philippe,

We spent a long day hiking in Meridian State Park a couple of years ago to add
the golden-cheeked to our life list.  It will be nice for you to watch it from
your back deck.

Let me know if you get a nesting pair - I'll bring the 400/4 down and you can
shoot them.

Gary

www.peopleplaceflight.com

Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We're finishing a house in golden-cheeked warbler territory in Austin and look
forward to helping the little guys nest comfortably and safely. -- Phil

PS -- Bill, what did you mostly shoot with your 135mm macro?